Friday, June 27, 2008

Shish Kabobs

There are many ways to make Kabobs. This is just what I am doing tonight. Its not that hard, something you can do on the grill and get ready ahead of time.

Ingredients:

marinade
(I bought something from the store today. ://http://www.kensfoods.com/kf/products/productView.servlet?consumerProductId=46&productCategoryId=&productFlavorId=18
You may also use Italian dressing or whatever marinade you like. )

chicken
sausage
beef (I am using bottom round chuck, but use whatever you like)

Cut meat into cubes

baby portabella mushrooms
zucchini
onion
corn on the cob
grape or cherry tomatoes
Don't forget your skewers either bamboo or metal.

Prep: Marinate the chicken, beef, and sausage. The bottle I am using says it has to be marinated for at least 30 minutes.

So when you are ready to grill the kabobs, put the ingredients on the skewers. (I always forget but you can put your bamboo skewers in water to prevent them from getting on fire)

Grill until the meat is done. I would say about ten-fifteen minutes. Depending on how big you cut everything.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com